If you have any tips or strategy you'd like to share, post them at the comments below. I'll test them out and, of course, credit you for the strategy.
5/1/14
Update on upcoming guide
If you have any tips or strategy you'd like to share, post them at the comments below. I'll test them out and, of course, credit you for the strategy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Notices
Current Site Discussion - A lot of stuff. Click here and help!
Want to write stuff about games? Then join our team, write whatever you want with little limitations. Send a sample of your work to yoitsspicy@yahoo.com.ph now!
Any Broken links you've spotted? Let us know! Send us an email so we could fix it immediately.
Search This Blog
.
-
It took quite a few tries and fails, but I was finally able to find a solid strategy for Nano-Virus in Mega-Brutal difficulty. The first f...
-
Plague inc. is game made by Ndemic Creations and is available on the Appstore and Google play . It is a simulation game about spreading ...
-
ATTENTION! A MUTATION 10 MEGA-BRUTAL GUIDE FOR FUNGUS IS OUT! IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE AS BAD AS THIS ONE. GO CHECK IT OUT! It took me sever...
-
Beating Necroa Virus in mega-brutal difficulty is no easy task. I had a lot of failed games. Most of these games failed because my zombies...
-
The Not Another Zombie Game, NAZG for short, is an achievement that can only be unlocked by playing the special plague type, Necroa Virus....
-
The 'Who needs Science' achievement can only be unlocked while playing on the Nipah Virus scenario. The pop-ups that appear in ord...
-
The Fungus plague is the 3rd unlock-able plague. It is unlocked by finishing the Virus plague in either normal or brutal difficulty( Virus...
-
The Necroa Virus is a special plague type available through in-app purchases in Plague Inc. It's one of the best plagues, in my opinio...
-
After several tries I've finally done it! I found a way to beat Neurax Worm in mega-brutal difficulty and having a 5 out 5 biohazard s...
-
AN UPDATED GUIDE FOR BACTERIA MUTATION 10 HAS BEEN POSTED. CHECK IT OUT HERE . After a lot of frustrating games, I was finally able to ...
No comments :
Post a Comment