At first this seems like a good idea until your realize that it is extremely cold and you have to evolve not only drug resistance I and drug resistance II to infect Norway, Sweden, and the other European Countries. You also have to evolve cold resistance I and cold resistance II. (To infect and spread easy in Greenland) It can take up to 200 days to get a foothold and that is just spreading out of Greenland. By this time you have de facto gotten rid of your chance to get 3 Biohazards in scenarios (In Mega-Brutal) but you also have gotten noticed also in Mega-Brutal even if you have evolved no symptoms due to random blood tests in mega-brutal. At this point ports and countries will still freak out. If anything Greenland is one of the WORST PLACES TO START. I normally wouldn't speak out majorly against this but I have seen this going around in the forums and it is HAZARDOUS ADVICE. (Pun Not Intended) This is bad as it is making people waste time on infecting Greenland instead of mass-evolving symptoms using sympto-stasis as we have been using on our guides and getting mass-amounts of people infected quick. This is just a general warning to not start in Greenland even if it seems tempting. If I am missing something or am incorrect feel free to comment in the comment section below!
6/15/14
Plague Inc Myth #1: Why You Should Not Start in Greenland in Mega-Brutal.
At first this seems like a good idea until your realize that it is extremely cold and you have to evolve not only drug resistance I and drug resistance II to infect Norway, Sweden, and the other European Countries. You also have to evolve cold resistance I and cold resistance II. (To infect and spread easy in Greenland) It can take up to 200 days to get a foothold and that is just spreading out of Greenland. By this time you have de facto gotten rid of your chance to get 3 Biohazards in scenarios (In Mega-Brutal) but you also have gotten noticed also in Mega-Brutal even if you have evolved no symptoms due to random blood tests in mega-brutal. At this point ports and countries will still freak out. If anything Greenland is one of the WORST PLACES TO START. I normally wouldn't speak out majorly against this but I have seen this going around in the forums and it is HAZARDOUS ADVICE. (Pun Not Intended) This is bad as it is making people waste time on infecting Greenland instead of mass-evolving symptoms using sympto-stasis as we have been using on our guides and getting mass-amounts of people infected quick. This is just a general warning to not start in Greenland even if it seems tempting. If I am missing something or am incorrect feel free to comment in the comment section below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Notices
Current Site Discussion - A lot of stuff. Click here and help!
Want to write stuff about games? Then join our team, write whatever you want with little limitations. Send a sample of your work to yoitsspicy@yahoo.com.ph now!
Any Broken links you've spotted? Let us know! Send us an email so we could fix it immediately.
Search This Blog
.
-
Simian Flu Mega-Brutal Guide It is finally here folks! It took many hours to make this guide and is by far the hardest guide I have eve...
-
Beating Necroa Virus in mega-brutal difficulty is no easy task. I had a lot of failed games. Most of these games failed because my zombies...
-
Plague inc. is game made by Ndemic Creations and is available on the Appstore and Google play . It is a simulation game about spreading ...
-
AN UPDATED GUIDE FOR BACTERIA MUTATION 10 HAS BEEN POSTED. CHECK IT OUT HERE . After a lot of frustrating games, I was finally able to ...
-
The Nano-Virus plague type is the 6th out of the 7 basic plagues available when you get Plague Inc. It is unlocked by successfully finishi...
-
This achievement can only be unlocked by reacting to certain events in the Nipah Virus scenario. You'll have to wait for a random news...
-
After several tries I've finally done it! I found a way to beat Neurax Worm in mega-brutal difficulty and having a 5 out 5 biohazard s...
-
I've decided to make an alternate strategy for Necroa Virus for the sole purpose of being used in scenarios. This strategy was made in...
-
The Fungus plague is the 3rd unlock-able plague. It is unlocked by finishing the Virus plague in either normal or brutal difficulty( Virus...
-
It took quite a few tries and fails, but I was finally able to find a solid strategy for Nano-Virus in Mega-Brutal difficulty. The first f...
No comments :
Post a Comment