6/13/14

Clash of Clans Guides Coming Soon (Major News)

blogger
Clash of Clans guides are coming....

 
What does this mean and what can you expect?

  • Base Layouts Suggestions
  • Raiding Tips and Tricks
  • How to hide items from your enemies
  • Troops Guide
  • Defensive Buildings Guide
  • Resource Guide
  • How to spend gems
  • Army Buildings
  • Other Buildings
  • More!
This is a very exciting time as this is the first major time to my knowledge that our website is hosting 2 major guides or more. It also very exciting at least for our team and I because it is showing that our site is growing from our humble beginnings. While we are certainly not hugely famous (YET!) that can change and I hope you can help us grow to the size of other gaming websites. I personally (I do not reflect the views of any of the other editors or the site in general) would like to have a good involvement with our community as we grow. If you have any games you want us to make guides for feel free to email us at PlagueIncStrategy@gmail.com (My personal Plague Inc guide account). For people worrying Plague Inc. guides WILL CONTINUE. It personally will be me only who is doing this and I will still be posting Plague Inc guides. I would also like to note that I personally view Clash of Clans as a sandbox game and do not be taking it as seriously as some hardcore users do so coverage will be more of a casual guide then a hardcore guide at least from the beginning. I hope you are as excited as I am! More game guides may be coming soon!

2 comments :

  1. Hey I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have
    bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.


    My web site ... Lasik Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlueHost is definitely one of the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete