6/13/14

Clash of Clans Guides Coming Soon (Major News)

blogger
Clash of Clans guides are coming....

 
What does this mean and what can you expect?

  • Base Layouts Suggestions
  • Raiding Tips and Tricks
  • How to hide items from your enemies
  • Troops Guide
  • Defensive Buildings Guide
  • Resource Guide
  • How to spend gems
  • Army Buildings
  • Other Buildings
  • More!
This is a very exciting time as this is the first major time to my knowledge that our website is hosting 2 major guides or more. It also very exciting at least for our team and I because it is showing that our site is growing from our humble beginnings. While we are certainly not hugely famous (YET!) that can change and I hope you can help us grow to the size of other gaming websites. I personally (I do not reflect the views of any of the other editors or the site in general) would like to have a good involvement with our community as we grow. If you have any games you want us to make guides for feel free to email us at PlagueIncStrategy@gmail.com (My personal Plague Inc guide account). For people worrying Plague Inc. guides WILL CONTINUE. It personally will be me only who is doing this and I will still be posting Plague Inc guides. I would also like to note that I personally view Clash of Clans as a sandbox game and do not be taking it as seriously as some hardcore users do so coverage will be more of a casual guide then a hardcore guide at least from the beginning. I hope you are as excited as I am! More game guides may be coming soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment