12/15/13

Plague Inc. Guides and Walkthroughs

blogger
Plague inc. is game made by Ndemic Creations and is available on the Appstore and Google play. It is a simulation game about spreading diseases that aim to destroy and eradicate humans.

Follow Ndemic Creations on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on the game!

The game itself is very addicting. The main objective, of course, is to spread a plague that destroys civilization and causing a multitude of problems for every country infected. You start with 1 plague type and transition your way to 8 others by finishing each one in normal difficulty.



But it does not stop there, you could also play different scenarios. For example, spreading the Black Death throughout modern civilization. Achievements that can be unlocked are also available, but in no way easy to achieve.

I could go on and on about how awesome this game is, but it is better if you check it out for yourself.
Now, for everyone who already has this game and has problems with unlocking plague types, achievements, or scenarios. Here's a list of guides I personally made by playing the game and browsing through several forums and websites.

Important Note: These guides were made by playing the mobile version of Plague Inc--the iOS version to be specific. These guides may or may not work for the PC version, Plague Inc.:Evolved. Check out the submitted and team-made guides on Plague Inc. Evolved Here!

USE THE CTRL+F or the Find function of your browser to be able to easily find the guide you want. If it's not here, it's probably being worked on. Be Patient.


Guides by Spicy:

a compilation of guides made by Spicy and the Yo It's Spicy team!

*These plagues are either bought(Neurax Worm and Necroa Virus) or unlocked once you finish the 7 basic plague types on brutal difficulty.
Guides by the Team

All guides listed here are currently for Mega-Brutal difficulty. Guides are aimed towards getting 3 biohazards in the listed scenario.

Cheat Modes:

*As of the 1.8.1 update, rather than being a type of plague, they have been changed into modes that can be activated on any plague type or scenario.
  • Immune Strain
  • Hidden Strain
  • Unlimited Strain
Here's a basic strategy guide and some background on the three Cheat modes, Immune, Hidden, and Unlimited.
Click Here (This is out-dated since a new update has been released)

Guides by the Team

Miscellaneous Guides


Guides are still under development. I will post more once they're done. Those without links are still being made. If you have some tips I could use send me an email.


Submitted Guides

Guides that have been submitted by our readers or written by other authors. Check them out if the guide you're looking for isn't listed above.

Basic Plagues

Special Plagues

Scenarios

Achievements

Miscellaneous Guides

Speed Run Guides

42 comments :

  1. Thanks for all these guides!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPICY! I FOUND A NEW HIDDEN ACHIEVEMENT CALLED: MYSTERIOUS PLAGUE! IT ONLY WORKS WITH FUNGUS AND STARTS IN EGYPT! BE PRECISE! THIS IS ONE OF THE HIDDEN ACHIEVEMENTS K!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your proofs now, please. Or else I'll consider it as "your plague gets busted after series of riotes" Mysterious plague.

      Delete
  3. Hey Spices, thanks very much for the awesome guides. I've managed to complete those which i found so difficult. Really appreciate all the work you've put through. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! I'll be adding more until I'm 100% sure I covered everything.

      Delete
  4. Can you please do a smallpox mega brutal? I can't get it for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be making guides for every scenario.

      I'm just currently just stuck on Nipah Virus(already beat with 3 biohazards). Just have to arrange a strategy that isn't too dependent on luck(2 out of 20 games won with current strategy).

      Delete
    2. You rock! Thanks! I have a love hate with this game! Addicting but frustrating!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your guides! I haven't been able to get 3 biohazards on brutal for the Nipah Virus. I've only been able to get 2. It takes soo long to start spreading and takes almost a year to get to Greenland...

    I also haven't been able to get the Call Peta and I Never Asked For This Achievements. I have seen the news banner about Kim buying a dog, but haven't been able to get the pop-up that the dog died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a better another way to beat frozen virus? I cannot infect new Zealand and Madagascar no matter how many times i play

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, here it is...smallpox, megabrutal and THREE hazards:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKeBEGwyUY

    have done it a couple of times so far...also works on my iphone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tested this out and it indeed works. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    2. Hey Spicy, may I request a guide now? :)

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely prioritize making a guide for this one as soon as I get back to my "game guide machine".

      Delete
  8. I can confirm this works above for smallpox 3 bio on mega

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried it on android and got two megabrutal bios on my first attempt.
    Its very close.
    You need to adapt the strategy depending on vaccine deployments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Confirmed 3 mega bios on android.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is not working for me. The disease is spotted when it infects around 21 people.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They either get a cure too quick or the disease kills too quick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, it's a visual bug. It's because it only tracks progress for Brutal and lower on that counter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks. That sucks. I tried to go back on a scenario that I already got Mega Brutal on and beat it on Casual, but the 1% didn't budge, so I think I ruined any opportunity to get that counter to say 100% by getting MBs from the start. I hope they fix this eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would assume so. The error is a simply a UI error. (I would assume that since Mega-brutal was recently released the developer hasn't updated the counter to include mega-brutal) I'll look on Ndemic's website and see if I can submit a bug report. The bar at the top of the screen should continue to fill as you complete more scenarios though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can make a guide for patient who? i'm not able to do it after second pop-up ( or i'm slow or i kill all ward before last pop-up trigger)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried this over 10 times, every time a failed to infect Greenland, for some reason Spicy's strategy doesn't seem to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I just say these guides, for the most part, work perfectly fine for Plague Inc.: Evolved? And I'd like to add a big 'thanks' to that as well, you're making unlocking cheat modes SO easy for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. All I can say is that this site is awesome. Kudos to Spicy and all the others for their guides. I'm not sure if I would ever make it through the megabrutal challenges without you guys.
    Props to Ndemic for making a game that is so fun and frustrating at the same time also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do one of the Fungus guides, make sure to play on fungus. Keep following the guide until you have the CDC popup. Immediately get paralysis, Inflammation, then fever. After a bit CDC will tell you that 2 many deaths has accord so the hunt has been stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What guide are you working on at the moment spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Currently working on Scenario guides, and a mega-brutal strategy for Simian that could finish within 365(completely impossible without a lot of luck).


    I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately and couldn't bring myself to focus on writing guides. Will post everything I have in the coming days(hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Couldn't find a guide anywhere for Global Warming Mega-Brutal 3 Biohazards anywhere. Finally met with success after slightly modifying Spicy's Virus Mega-Brutal strategy 2.

    Is there a way I can formally submit it to this site? So many of the guides here have been helpful that I'd really like to contribute here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We have a submit section, or you can submit your guide by emailing it directly to me, OR join our team.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahh, there it is. Didn't see it using the Mobile version of the site. I'll work on submitting it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anyone got any tips for megabrutal shut down everything? Its my last scenario. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi all, any ideas why zombies just die ridiculously quickly in ice age and global warming scenarios?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you please please please tell me how to get the Peer Pressure achievement. I'm losing my mind here after trying 20+ times

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm not entirely sure, but i think you can unlock this strategy by using a 'infect the world first' strategy on brutal( maybe mega-brutal?).

    You can do said strategy by only evolving transmissions(ones that don't cause mutations.). After a while an event should pop-up stating something about mystery disease etc.

    Hope this helps.

    Spicy(can't login on my phone. Lol )

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you I'm going to try again today and hopefully get something. I was so desperate I clicked Page 2 on Google lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. Did you work out peer pressure - I'm following the wikia guide for it and 6 years in no pop up

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ya its evil I can't figure it out. If I do I'll post it

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bacteria normal difficulty. Start in Greenland. Evolve air 1 and coughing. Devolve any symptoms that mutate. Wait and u will get 4 pop ups. That's it

    ReplyDelete
  34. Honestly, i have tried for 20+ times also, and would run it for hours. I think what it is has to due with difficulty. I finally tried it on a harder difficulty (brutal) with bacteria and started in carribean and it worked first time, idk if i just got lucky but heres my strategy. Only evolve coughing and air 1. Let it run its course and devolve everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I simply must thank you all guys for these amazing guides. I was having a very hard time, then I found you. Once again, thank you a lot.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete