2/22/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Bounty Hunter Support

blogger
I roam, track, and give my team as much vision and information on the enemy as much as I can. Tried so hard to win this game, because of my 9-game losing streak--special thanks to that awesome Invoker player who carried us.

Watch the video here:

I started the game with brown boots and an Orb of Venom, hoping to gank early and give my team first blood. That attempt was a failure, though, so I want to different lanes soaking up some exp and warding for my team.

Upon hitting level 6, I had my Track ability and went roaming about the map and tracking everyone while giving some map vision at the same time. Whenever kills happened, I wanted to be there to provide track gold.

Luckily, this time we had an Invoker who actually knows how to play. After a successful laning phase at mid, he snowballed and proceeded to trample over the opposing team. At that time, I was just supporting everyone and doing my best to put track on the enemies we were killing.

Only died once which is a definite plus after we won the game.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or just want to comment on how bad I am getting 9 straight loses in a row? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment