3/19/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Roaming Undying | Zombie Man Coming Through!

blogger
Spam the strength-steal thingy(yes, I called it thingy), put up a tombstone, activate ultimate, then run around the team-fight, maybe even get last-hits. You're a zombie that spawns zombies and transforms into an ever bigger zombie.,,I forgot where I was going with this.

Watch the video here:

Was supposed to be a soloing offlane, but out team's Mirana decided to go to Dire bot and last-hit. This time I decided not to be a 2k scrub and just let her last-hit everything while I harass the opposing Sven and Earth Spirit -- Earthshaker was there, too, but I think he was doing some weird things around the map.

After we got first blood, I decided to just roam the map and look for potential kills, was pretty successful in it, too. I think.

Right after taking Roshan and our Spectre getting her Radiance. We proceeded to do a 5-man Death ball towards the enemy Ancient through the mid lane.

The enemy team weren't able to do anything to us, so we just proceeded to end the game then and there.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comments of the insult kind, maybe? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment