4/29/14

Another game guide in the works...

blogger I'm currently working on a guide for beating Nano-Virus in mega-brutal difficulty. I managed to finish it but I think that was pure luck since when I tried again, I keep failing to infect one of the island countries. I'm experimenting on different strategies to remove that particular problem of failing to infect one country. My current strategy revolves around trying to keep the cure progression as slow as possible while infecting every country as possible at the same time. I'll spend more time experimenting on the order of evolutions to ensure that every country will be infected.

If you guys have any tips or strategies that are already working well enough. I'd really appreciate if you''d post them at the comments below. Thanks guys and happy gaming!

No comments :

Post a Comment