5/10/14

Stuck on Scenarios.

blogger I've hit a wall on strategy-making for the Nipah and Black Death scenarios. I can't seem to find a consistently working strategy for these scenarios. I've managed to beat them both and get a 3 biohazard score in mega-brutal difficulty but always find myself unable to get the same score the next game. If I still can't make a guide for these scenarios today, I'll probably skip them and move on to easier scenarios first.

If you guys have any tips on both of these scenarios, please let me know.

2 comments :

  1. for all scenarios that you can use the standard 7plagues i used your nuerax worm guide to get three bios on mega difficulty thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. for all scenarios that you can use the standard 7plagues i used your nuerax worm guide to get three bios on mega difficulty thank you

    ReplyDelete