2/21/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Chen Jungle

blogger
I am not a support, I jungle, get creeps, get items, heal team, THAT is my role. I'm no Noob, you're noob!

Watch the video here:

Decided to play a PvE style of DOTA 2 this time. Even though Chen is typically a support hero, I have not supported whatsoever-- well except for heals maybe. Spent majority of my time in the jungle, farming my items and getting my creeps.

I opted to get aura creeps and items to help my team in fights. Creeps, especially ancients, that provide auras are not to be underestimated. For example, the alpha wolf aura gives a plus percentage of damage making my team's right clicks hurt much more.

It's also worth mentioning that I have never bought a Teleport Scroll this game--at least I think I didn't. I am Chen, TPs are for noobs, I will walk across the fcking map.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or just want to post some insults? Post them at the comment section below!

No comments :

Post a Comment