2/26/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Lion Support

blogger
Why do I play support heroes more often than core ones? I would have to say it's because I suck at DOTA, or maybe I'm just bad when the whole team relies on me.

Watch the video here:

Started in the Dire safelane with Spirit Breaker, which was weird but I just went along with it. Realized that the lane definitely is not working, so I started to switch lanes, ward, and roam around the map. It wasn't successful.

Luckily enough on this Solo MMR game, we were carried by our mid medusa. Maybe it's because I just had a bad day, but prior to this game I had some games where I just really was very prone to making bad mistakes.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or just call me noob? Go do any of those things, maybe even produce a comment to help me!

No comments :

Post a Comment