2/23/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Roaming Bounty Hunter

blogger
Get boots, get orb of venom, then proceed to sh*t on every lane as much as possible, as often as possible. Make them hate you so much, their carry gets bankrupt buying sentries. Easy.

Watch the video here:


Had a very great start with ganking. Managed to get the first blood on Crystal Maiden after she made herself become an easy target, they got a counter-kill on the Wisp that got the first blood, but everything worked out fine.

Tried to gank whenever possible, although I neglected the safe lane because of its close proximity to the enemy's tower. So I rotated mid and top a lot, denying the safelane farm of their Dragon Knight.

Team snowballed, I got Solar Crest, and instantly became an upgraded version of the enemy Slardar. Easy game, simple game.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or find something I kept doing wrong and insult me for it? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment