2/24/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Shadow Demon Support

blogger
Spam the the poison-thingy. Put up wards, baby sit carry, and then get Mekansm. Super basic supporting game in this Party MMR match. I also have no idea why I have no deaths.

Watch the Video here:

Played a Party Ranked match with my friend, the second one we played right after losing a base race game. Although the last match was pretty drawn out and stressful, this one was unimaginably easy. As a support, I always expect to die, at the very least, 5 times -- more than 10 if enemy cores are farmed. But this game... This game just seemed so easy.

Laned at the Dire safe lane to baby sit our carry, Phantom Assassin. Although she had some deaths, it was remedied by the fact that she had more kills. Our mid lane Invoker also had a great game, and with the imbalanced Invoker this patch, he proceeded to snowball out of control and stomp on the other team.

Both myself and Invoker suffered no deaths, awesome party duo right there, right? All in all, it was a very easy game.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or just want to say "lol.noob!"? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment