3/20/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Dazzle Support | Trying to Keep Everyone Alive

blogger
Dazzle! Dazzle! Who needs healing?! Dazzle! Best. Intro. Ever. 
Watch the video here:

Started the game by baby-sitting the safelane Outworld Devourer against a Vengeful Spirit, Morphling Combo. Did my best to zone them out to give OD some space to farm. With the help of our roaming(?) Nyx Assassin we were able to secure a kill on the Vengeful Spirit.

After some time of pulling and harassing, I started to roam around the map, warding on key points on the map and ganking other lanes, if possible.

My itemization was based on sustaining the team and providing an aura for right-clicking. I was sometimes to slow to Grave someone near death, so I might need to practice on that a bit more.

The game was pretty one-sided as the enemy team were far inferior to our team-fight potential and healing.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment