3/11/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Invoker Mid | Spam Spells. Get Kills

blogger
I have no idea what this does, but it doesn't matter, throw the spell randomly! I pretty much just spammed whatever spell I could and threw them at the enemy. It worked, so it isn't that stupid...maybe.

Watch the video here:

Laned at Radiant mid against a Dire Obsidian Destroyer. Played pretty defensively since that hero is pretty much over-powered right now with his intelligence steal.

Rushed Hand of Midas into Boots of Travel, then proceeded straight to Aghanim's Scepter to be able to spam spells easily.

Enemy team was at a disadvantage in both gold and exp, and we managed to easily push high-ground. I got the Gem of Truesight to protect myself from ganks initiated by the enemy Rikimaru.

I think I need to improve on team fights, my early to mid-game was okay since I managed to not die at all. But during the late phases of the game, even though I knew that I had a significant advantage in gold and exp, I was too defensive and didn't go for kills I knew that I could get.

Also, the targets I need to get rid off right away during team-fights. In this game I basically just spammed everything I could and hoped it would kill something. Luckily, it did.

Will do my best to improve myself and do much better next time. With this game, I am now at 2.5k+ MMR, still a long way to go to the bracket I aim for, 4k.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Maybe just want to point out the noob plays I did? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment