3/6/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Meepo Safelane Carry

blogger
You think paying attention to one hero was hard? Try five. I have below average micro-skills, it's a miracle I didn't feed in this game.

Watch the video here:


Started laning in the Dire top safelane soloing against a Drow Ranger and a Lina. Because of their range and high potential of just killing me, I opted to stay within tower range and not get too complacent on last-hitting creeps. Utilize the small camp as much as I could, didn't bother pulling at the time because Lina could possibly setup a gank with their creep wave pushing the tower.

Luckily, they were right-clicking on the creeps so much -- hurray for 2.4k MMR players!

The Drow Ranger over-extended too much and tried to go for me under my tower, so I made her pay.

Got pretty okay farm, I transitioned into the jungle having 3 Meepos and just going between Mid lane and top lane. The Huskar had an amazing start which scared me when he was off-map, but me having the initiative to join in potential kills worked so well in my favor.

Was able to get a good amount of gold because of the enemies level and gold advantage, propelling me to my Aghanim's Scepter which helped me farm up much faster.

Towards the end of the game, the enemy team was unable to stop me. So me and my team just deathballed into the mid lane and ended the game behind my Meepos and the Aegis.

It's an absolutely miracle that I managed to not f*ck this up so bad.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or insult my weak-*ss Meepo game play? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment