3/29/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Nature's Prophet Jungle | Just Keep Playing the Profit

blogger
I just want to be a better Prophet player. I'm trying to get out of my bracket. Dota gods, please make me better.

Watch the video here:

Let's not talk about this game. Let's talk about how I can make myself a better Furion player.

On the last few games of Nature's Prophet, I have noticed a few things.

  1. Spamming your ult, especially when your team is behind, is really f*ckin bad. Why? Because you basically hinder your carry and other cores' farm. I've realized that the best time to use Furion's ult is when:
    • You want to keep the enemy from pushing a lane.
    • About to start a teamfight, or when a team fight is happening
    • When you are pushing a tower and another lane is close to a tower. This gives you another possible lane to switch to when the enemy team starts to TP into your position.
  2. You always have to be aware of where the enemy team is. Vision is everything to this hero, because vision lets you hit more targets with your ult, and you don't want to just TP into somewhere and get a surprise gank.
  3. Treants give gold and exp. DO NOT LET THE ENEMY KILL OFF YOUR TREES.
  4. Aghanim's Scepter as an early rushed item is a double-edged sword. If the enemy team has excellent crowd control abilities, DO NOT Rush this item, you'll only be giving them more gold. This item's timing is also situational, if the enemy team fails to gank you when you're pushing, then it's a great item to have.

I may be making a guide on this hero based on my experiences soon. But until then, this is all I know.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment