3/9/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Razor Offlane

blogger
Sap some damage, make enemy carries useless, run around during team fights and causing as so much lightning chaos.

Watch the video here:

Had the offlane soloing against a Slark, Tidehunter duo. They couldn't do anything to zone me out so I made the most out of my lane. Once I hit level 6 I immediately went for a chance to kill off the underleveled Tidehunter.

Was pretty confident going deep into team fights with my Mekansm, but my team weren't always there to back me up--or maybe I just keep being too damn manly.

Because of my huge balls, enough space was created for our Spectre to farm up some items to fight, making her a force to be reckoned with at the late game.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Insults are okay, too. Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment