3/24/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Slark Safelane Carry | I Think I Owned Them All

blogger
See..If you play a lot of support games, you'll be easily able to keep yourself from dying. Making playing a carry much better. They couldn't kill me, I could kill them, they couldn't catch me, I always catch them. This intro is probably the best I have every typed. YEAH! Wiggle wiggle, little fish!

Watch the video here:


Solo'd the Dire safelane against a solo offlane Necrophos. Although he did have Sadist Heart to passively burn off my regen, I was still able to zone him out of the lane and give myself some easy last-hits. I think he played too defensively at the start, giving me more exp and gold to work with. That is always a bad idea against a Slark.

Towards the midgane, I was able to pick several people off, no one was safe from my amazing ganking skills. Please guys, let me have this moment.

I continued to snowball and get items which made it harder and harder for them to kill me, and made it so much easier for me to right-click them to death.

At the end, they were unable to stop our team's push and were trampled upon by the almighty Spicy Slark.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment