3/7/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Treant Protector Support

blogger
Heal team, heal towers, heal everything. Try your best to get Agh's playing as a support, and have unlimited map vision. Oh, and hit stuff hard...at the beginning of the game.

Watch the video here:

Laned with Sven on the Dire side safe lane(top) and did my best to support him against a soloing Broodmother. Because the Brood was soloing, I chose to not stay in lane and just get experience from pulling the small camp, stacked of course.

At the mid phase of the game, I almost raged and was thinking of just feeding because it looks like my cores can't play their heroes. Fortunately, we were able to turn the game around against a farmed Slark and Clinkz.

Getting the Gem of Truesight was really worth it in this game.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or just want to throw some insults? Whatever it is, comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment