3/14/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Warlock Support | Lowest Level, Fewest Deaths

blogger
Heal allies, AoE slow, AoE stun, summon a monster. Seriously, I need someone to inspire me to make better introductions to these things.

Watch the video here:

Babysat our safelane Luna against a soloing offlane Lone Druid. Pulled the creep wave as much as I can and harassed the Druid out of the lane whenever possible. Gave the Luna enough space to farm up and be fat by the time team fights happen.

Was playing solo support all throughout the game, warded, counter-warded, and did everything I could during teamfights. It was late at night so my micro skills were super low and, at times, I forgot that I threw down a golem. By the late game, those golems didn't do jack sh*t, though.

After this game, I think I improved on basic support babysitting duties. I kept myself back during team-fights, lessening my death count, and provided vision on areas I thought the enemies would gather at. I think my warding needs some more improvement, though. I think it's always better to have at least one Observer Ward at ready when we're pushing objectives.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment