5/14/14

New games, video guides, and future plans.

blogger I'm trying to find a cheap screen recorder app for the iPhone, until now I still have nothing. I want to expand my guide making and include videos of how I do things. I think videos would add more to the guides I make. Read on if you want to find out more about what I intend to do in the near future.




Source: Google Images
Also, I'm currently downloading this game, Aura Kingdom. It's an MMORPG published by Aeria games, which basically means it's a free-to-play online game that requires huge amounts of cash or time to win. MMO's, in my opinion, are very hard to make guides for, since there are multiple aspects of the game you need to cover, not to mention the time you need to put into these types of games. I might make an MMORPG journal if I feel like it, though.

Cookies for all the helpful people!!


Currently, I'm still preoccupied with guides for Plague Inc. and I will make every possible guide I can for this game. I know that guides are taking quite some time to get posted, the reason for this is because I want these guides to work for everyone so I check them over and over again. I've received a lot of help from some people lately and that is very much appreciated, You know who you guys are.





A lot of games have also already been suggested, I'll try them all out when I have the time or the money(some suggested games aren't free). Right now, I'm also limited to PC games and mobile games, specifically app games that are available for the iPhone 4s. Yes, I have no gaming console at the moment. I'm a poor guy with a laptop and an iphone.

Just to let you guys know, I'm earning nothing for making guides. You may notice some ads running within the blog but I earn nothing from those. I want to earn from them but I'm not. If a miracle comes and ad campaigns start raining cents upon me, I shall buy my own domain and make this a .com website. But right now, I'm stuck using here. I'm currently trapped in a delusion that this blog is my rags-to-riches story.

If you guys have any suggestions for me, you can either post at the comments below(I always read every comment) or email me(my email address is scattered on this site). That's it for today's rant/update/whatever. Stay tuned for upcoming game guides.

No comments :

Post a Comment