6/24/14

Previous comments are now back.

blogger We've recently changed(updated) our commenting platform and for the past few days the old comments on previous posts we're removed. Now they're back again if you ever need the information that other people have posted.

Please use our newly installed commenting application to further discuss a guide or problems you might have with it. We'll do our best to help you out, others might help you too.

As for news on what I'm focusing on, I'm still experimenting with my strategies on the Nipah Virus. I've been doing this for the past few days now and still find myself unable to replicate my victories. The guide on this scenario will be released soon(I hope). Meanwhile, check out other awesome guides made by our awesome team.

No comments :

Post a Comment