9/14/14

Ndemic Creations Announces Plush Toy Idea Based Off Plague Inc.

blogger
Plague Inc Plush Toy Art Work
   Ndemic Creations the makers of Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved have confirmed that they are considering plush toys based off the pathogens in the game Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved. It is to note that they are only just considering it and not actually producing it at the moment. That being said, it would seem to be changing rapidly as the new poll shows overwhelming support for the idea.

   Currently not a lot has been confirmed and only concept work for the idea has been released. It would seem to say that they are seriously considering it, and the way the polls are going I think they will, although currently it is to note that this is almost speculation and common sense. That could be changing rapidly as this news keeps going so I would stay tune to this site and the forums to stay tuned. 

   Personally, the necroa virus, the neurax worm, and the prion are absolutely my favorite and I would most likely buy one if it happens to come out! Are you going to buy a prion stuffed toy and a nano-virus toy that happens to be on a virus pillow? It certainly would be a nice gift to your kids if they are interested in science or Plague Inc. You even could give one for yourself!

4 comments :

  1. This idea is AMAZING. Dat neurax worm <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven insertlastnamehereDecember 7, 2014 at 11:37 PM

    I already can feel the money loosening from my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy the Neurax worm any day... I would probably buy all of em... but I just love the neurax worms, NEURAX FTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete