2/25/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Abaddon Support

blogger
Get Abaddon, have zero skills in playing him as a carry, be forced to play a supporting role. Basically describes how I tend to play this hero.

Watch the video here:

Was laned at Radiant Offlane with a Medusa. Instead of being a moron and competing in creep kills with the Medusa. I opted to just harass the enemy safelane heroes, Centaur and Spectre. Fortunately enough, I was somewhat successful and Medusa managed to get some good 'ol farm.

Reason for getting Vladimir's Offering and Drums were to provide sustain and attack speed auras for Invoker and Medusa. Both of whom I prioritized as "keep-alive-no-matter-what" targets.

Enemy team was overwhelmed with both physical and magical damage coming from Medusa and Invoker, respectively.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Or want to insult a noob and actually produce a comment on how to play him effectively as a carry? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment