2/26/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Rubick Support

blogger
I am a very noob Rubick player, but for my team, I try my best. Did so little during the game, but we won. So I did something right... I think.

Watch the Video here:


Tri-laned with the Oracle to babysit, and maybe get some kills with, our Sven. Luckily, we were able to get first blood while waiting for the bounty rune, and a kill, or two, while the Bristleback was laning against us.

Did the pulling role while we were tri-laning, and only showed myself on lane when Bristleback makes the mistake of leaving his tower. I think that his lack of vision, and the way he always stay so close to the Radiant Jungle caused him to get ganked much more often than he would've liked.

Game was easy. I did close to nothing, but we won.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Maybe just want to post some "Noob", "You Suck" comments? Go do any of those things, comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment