3/13/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Bane Support | Basic Supporting Wins Games

blogger
Sap HP, put little kids to sleep, disable them for 40 million seconds, and make carries hit like babies. You are Bane, and you are an *sshat.

Watch the video here:


Supported and baby sat our safelane Juggernaut against a soloing offlane Clockwork. Basically just did support stuff like pulling waves with stacked camps, stacking camps, zoning out the offlane. In short, making the carry's life a million times better. Be proud, support players!

Did almost all of the warding and counter-warding this game because in the SEA server, you only need one dedicated support. Why? Because S-E-A server.

Not much to explain really, our Juggernaut just snowballed out of control and the enemy team had no means to stop the Jugg rape train.

After this game, I think I need to improve on communicating with my carry. Juggernaut kept bringing the enemy creep wave to the tower instead of getting all the gold completely with his spin, which confused the hell out of me, but whatever. Also, I think I need to improve on target-prioritization. Disables should be saved or used on high-priority enemies during team-fights and not just spammed into oblivion.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Maybe just want to draw dicks in the comments? Go comment them down below!

No comments :

Post a Comment