3/17/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Crystal Maiden Support | Let me Rain Ice on Thy Faces

blogger
So I have to make an intro again, huh? Uh...umm,,,Let it go? Frozen reference? I am an Ice Queen? F*ck it. Intro's never bothered me anyway.

Watch the video here:


After the first bounty rune spawn, the enemy Centaur, Leshrac, and Windranger went on the offensive right away and went for Spectre. Being the awesome support that I usually am, I saved her life by making the Centaur focus on me. While Leshrac was trying so hard to kill Spectre, and then turning his horse eyes upon me, he got out of position and was decimated by the tower, with Spectre getting first blood. Just as I thought everything was going well, Windranger managed to pick me off.

The enemy team had no support whatsoever, no one was warding, everyone just wanted to go for kills.While our team had my beautiful Ice Queen and Dazzle the troll-looking, weird-speaking, thingy.

Game was pretty one-sided, the enemy team had their moments, but we easily broke through their high-ground and managed to get mega-creeps.

Also, they ate every single one of my ultimates. LET. IT. GO. KIDS.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment