3/18/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Medusa Safelane/Mid | Get Farm, Then Relax and Right-Click

blogger
Why Safelane/Mid? Because at the 2k bracket, even though you called safelane first and are obviously playing a farm-reliant hero, another team-mate wants to compete in last hits. Seriously, I need to get out of this bracket.

Watch the video here:

As the great intro describes, I was supposed to be at the safelane and be happy getting last-hits, but a Weaver decided that he should compete with me and that forced me to rotate to mid just so I can get some farm.

Even though I wasted valuable farming time competing with Weaver, fortunately, I was still able to get some items to get my farming started.

As the game progressed, I got tankier while dishing out some decent damage, Continued to snowball until the enemy team just can't handle me anymore.

The Weaver who was competing with me on the safelane didn't even matter in this game. What a waste of a lane.

Anything you guys have noticed that could help me improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment