3/9/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Earthshaker Offlane | I hate Invoker players

blogger
There's far too many people who play Invoker right now and it pisses me off to the point that I need to trashtalk them if we're winning. I. HATE. INVOKER. I'd play him, but I hate players who spam him.

Watch the video here:

Supposed to be a Roaming support, I started with brown boots and a bunch of Clarities. Little did I know that no one was going to lane at the offlane. So instead of letting the enemy Phantom Assassin have no contest on last-hits, I chose to lane there and be as annoying as I possibly can without getting killed by Phantom Assassin and Rubick.

Towards the mid game, and after getting some mobility items, I opted to ward and counter-ward for my team.

When I was sure that this win was unarguably in the bag, I brought out my inner "peenoise" and proceeded to trashtalk the enemy Invoker as much as I possibly could. Why? Because I hate the hero, no other reason why.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Maybe want to unleash your inner "peenoise" at me? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment