4/3/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Nature's Prophet Jungle/Offlane | Can't Stop me from playing the Rat

blogger
This don't need no intro. I'm Furion, 4head.
Watch the video here:

I'm here to gank and push. Repeat after me, GANK AND PUSH. Good, you get it now.

What I just said probably has no connection whatsoever to what happens in this game, but whatever. No one really reads this. Don't believe me? I can type potato here five times and no one's going to comment on it.

Potato. Potato. Potato. Potato. Potato. This post was made on the 3rd of April 2016. Look at the comments section, anything on it? No? See... No one really reads this.

Does this make me sad? Yeah it does, but whatever. Life goes on, in green I go.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment