4/3/16

Tree of Savior Overview

blogger
Tree of Savior is game made by Kim Hakkyu, the creator of Ragnarok Online. Personally, I'm a big fan of Ragnarok, it was the very first MMORPG I have played. When I heard that this game was being worked on by the team that created Ragnarok, the hype that built up inside my head was just so immense that I kept on checking for updates or any news as to when I'll finally be able to get my hands on this game.




Tree of Savior is a free-to-play MMORPG developed by IMC games and published by Nexon. It is now available on Steam, but is currently only accessible by buying the founder's pack, the game will be fully free-to-play on April 28th of 2016.

As of writing this post, there are now several websites that have very useful links and guides on playing the game, but I'm making one myself just because I want to. You guys can't stop me.

I'm not going to go into full details about the game since there are already a multitude of sites offering just that. Instead, I'll link out sites that have helped me get a better understanding of the game and have guided me. So check 'em out, too.

It would be very much appreciated if you guys report broken or misleading links. Send a report to yoitsspicy@yahoo.com.ph or sibulo1991@gmail.com, you can also use the submit form at the submit section.

Helpful Links:

  • Tree of Savior Fan Base - Has a complete database of almost everything on the game. I use this site to check out class information. That among a lot of other things.
  • Treasure Chest Locations - I use this link to check a map if I can't find the treasure location myself.

Spicy's Gameplay Videos

Swordsman Class:


A list of gameplay videos of Spicy's characters that have started as a Swordsman. Doesn't matter which class paths they take, as long as I started playing them as a swordsman, they will be in this list.

Wizard Class

All about magic, baby.
  • Wizard | West Siauliai Woods & Klaipeda (Video)
  • Wizard/Pyromancer | East Siauliai Woods (Video)
  • Pyromancer | Miner's Village (Video)
  • Pyromancer | Crystal Mine 1F (Video)
  • Pyromancer | Crystal Mine 2F (Video)

Spicy's Hunting Journal

Stories of me farming, doing weird stuff, dungeons, whatever. As long as I think I should put that experience down on my hunting journal. I will.

Map Collections

Posts and/or videos about some map collection drop information and treasure chest location.

No comments :

Post a Comment