6/4/14

New Author

blogger    Welcome guys! I am going to be a Co-Editor to Spicy's and will be doing some games he is doing such as Plague Inc and Plague Inc: Evolved (Might not get Plague Inc: Evolved). I on the other hand will be doing some games he will not do to my knowledge such as Pocket God and Clash of Clans.

   I for the first month or two will focus on Plague Inc guides. I hope to re-do the Black Death as it normally doesn't work or nets 2 Biohazards. I have already completed Mirror Earth and am working on Nipah although I am on the early stages of development of a working strategy. I heard that Spicy is working on a strategy also so I might ask him so we can "share notes". I am also working on a Smallpox guide but progress is stalling as I can't find a good way to stall the cure on Mega-Brutal. The main problem I am getting from Smallpox as once they notice it they cure it in what seems like days. I am hoping that it is something extremely simple that I am not doing currently.

   Clash of Clans guides are possibly coming (With permission from Spicy) also which will show what is the best thing to spend gems on, general tips, building guide, and Et cetera. I possibly will do tips on when to build walls, when to upgrade gold storages and the like. Although guides for Clash of Clans may not appear for a month or two it is something I hope to do soon.

   If anyone has any questions for Spicy and I feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will answer your questions I hope as soon as we can. I can not be hundred percent sure Spicy will comment but I will try to respond as soon as I can. Before I leave call me Jake. I would also like to add that I will be posting a guide or two a day I hope.

No comments :

Post a Comment