3/27/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Nature's Prophet Jungle | The Only Win in 5 Furion Games Today. Sad

blogger
The only win I had while spamming Nature's Prophet in solo MMR 2k bracket. My hopes of getting out of this shitty bracket seems to be harder than I thought it would be.

Watch the video here:

Well, boys, I seem to have overestimated my abilities in playing this hero. In 5 games of playing Furion in the 2k MMR bracket, I have lost 4 games and only winning one. My MMR took a nose dive back to 2.4k and it saddens me so much.

I won't talk about the game in this post. Instead, I will be focusing on the things I think I need to better myself at to be a better Nature's Prophet player.

The problem always seems to be that my mid and safelane teammates are always unable to handle themselves. In all of the Prophet games I have played, we were always ahead during the laning and mid stages of the game, then just falling off and getting beaten because of bad gank decisions and inferior teamfight -- I guess.

Maybe I should be more aggressive on pushing when we're ahead at the mid stages?

I will continue to spam Furion in the hopes of getting better at playing him, but I'll be spamming Slark just to get to 3k bracket. I hope it works out well.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment