3/29/16

Spicy Plays DOTA 2 | Safelane Bristleback | Hit Me More Please

blogger
Get tank items, spam quill spray, hit things, turn your back when things get bad. realize the enemy took so many quill stacks, turn around and hit them hard. The life of a Bristleback is as simple as pressing W over and over again.

Watch the video here:

Duo'd with a Phoenix against a Tiny and Lich on the Dire safelane. Started the game by playing defensively since the duo I'm up against had high killing potential because of their nuke damage. Once I managed to get the level advantage because Phoenix went roaming around, things started to go in my favor.

With the help of my team, we were able to secure multiple kills on a top lane including a 4-man takedown when the enemy team tried to gang up on me.

Once I had some tank items ready, the enemy had a hard time taking me down even with a Slark taking most of my strength stats away.

As the game progressed, our team kept the pedal floored and we continued to be very aggressive. Pushing towers and getting kills. As time went on, the enemy team had a harder and harder time bringing me down, allowing me to tank the 3rd tier towers with ease and not even worrying about possible jumps on me.

Any tips for me to improve my game? Comment them below!

No comments :

Post a Comment